Business Development Representative operates as a consultant to clients of iCode Business Solutions. Representatives should be able to properly assess the needs of clients in order to provide them with the best solutions that will promote growth and increase their revenue.
- Develop contact with potential customers in the industry by cold calling, emailing or scheduling meetings in person.
- Form new and continue existing relationships with companies in the client database by visiting them in person, maintaining phone contact and addressing issues or problems when they come up.
- Maintain a strong understanding about product inventory, features and technical specifications to answer specific customer questions.
- Present information about company offerings during trade shows or other large events to potential customers.
- Create new methods or strategies to help the sales team reach monthly goals for product revenue to increase company profitability.
- Give customers product demonstrations (in-person or otherwise via the internet) and teach them about the features and benefits of each item the company offers.
- Attend weekly sales team meetings and provide information to management about sales figures, goals and obstacles.
- Become a valuable and helpful resource in all of your dealings with customers and create a friendly reputation in the industry.
SCOPE OF WORK
iCode Business Solutions commissions our Business Development representatives to carry out the follow:
- Generate and nurture leads and potential clients in order to close sales.
- Examine and action leads from the internal leads and client database in order to close new or on-going deal/sales.
- Maximize sales through up-selling, promotions or specials.
- Generate both weekly and monthly sales report.
- Report difficulties with sales or client to supervisors.
- Escalate issues that warrant a supervisor or manager
Next Level: Business Development Officer